*Please consult with your doctor before purchasing*
Standing frames are suitable for people with cerebral palsy who have difficulties standing and walking. They offer some people important health benefits that can only be gained in positions other than sitting. They can even help prevent serious health problems if a person is vulnerable to hip displacement and dislocation.
- Encourage hip development and improve hip stability
- Maintain a straight and symmetrical posture
- Prevent contractures of the hip, knee and ankle
- Promote health by reducing sedentary behaviors
- Increase a person’s metabolic rate
- Improve bone strength, cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive and bowel function, and - general well-being
-Support face-to-face social interaction with peers by supporting a person’s upright position
The NL-FS301 Child Standing Frame with Table is a medical mobility device specially designed for children affected with cerebral palsy (CP). With a standard angle adjustable tray table as well as a height adjustable body support board, the Standing Frame is durable and safe. Added features include lateral support straps with adjusting knobs for safety, 40 degree tilting slide frame, quick release tray table lever, sliding board frame, and height and angle adjustable foot plates with foot loop that allow the child to feel comfortable. Height from the foot plate to the table is adjustable from 600mm to 850mm.