NL-FS302 Child CP Chair Frame
Standing frames are suitable for people with cerebral palsy who have difficulties standing and walking. They offer some people important health benefits that can only be gained in positions other than sitting. They can even help prevent serious health problems if a person is vulnerable to hip displacement and dislocation.
• Encourage hip development and improve hip stability
• Maintain a straight and symmetrical posture
• Prevent contractures of the hip, knee and ankle
• Promote health by reducing sedentary behaviors
• Increase a person’s metabolic rate
• Improve bone strength, cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive and bowel function, and general well-being
• Support face-to-face social interaction with peers by supporting a person’s upright position
The NL-FS302 Child CP Chair Frame is a medical mobility device specially designed for children affected with cerebral palsy (CP). With a adjustable and removable tray table as well as a height adjustable body support board, the Chair Frame is durable and safe. Added features include lateral support straps with adjusting knobs for safety, side and center support to prevent slipping out of place from the chair.
Dimension : 630mm (L) x 430mm (W) x 830mm–950mm (H)
Weight Capacity : 70 kg
*Please consult with your doctor before purchasing*