PP-IM-100M-MS Prestan Professional Infant Manikin
Life-like features and weight allows for realistic infant CPR training. Sculpted body contours and realistic skin feel help prepare students for real life rescues. A head that simulates the way an actual infant’s head would move. Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) features:
• Unique clamshell design
• Visible chest rise when ventilated
• Head tilt/chin lift
• CPR rate monitor that provides feedback based on 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
• A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
• Audible compression clicker
• Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
• Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) benefits:
• Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield/lung bags
• Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
• Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
• CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the abdomen lets students see when they’ve reached the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for Instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time.
• Lights illuminate in a progression from red, to yellow, to green as students approach the recommended compression rate.
• Two green lights tell students and Instructor that compressions have reached the recommended rate of 100 to 120 compressions per minute.
• Two green lights plus a flashing yellow light tell students and Instructor that compressions have exceeded the recommended maximum rate, and the student must slow down.
• Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
• Realistic head design encourages proper head support
• Realistic body features prominent shoulder blades, an accurate nipple line, an obvious xiphoid process, rings of “baby fat,” separation of toes and fingers, and realistic weight
• Manikin with CPR rate monitor
• 10 infant face shield lung bags
• 2 AA batteries for CPR monitor
• Nylon carrying case
• Instruction manual
• 1-year warranty on manufacturer defect
Dimensions and Specifications
Weight: 3 KG
Measures 10″ W x 6″ H x 22″ L