1. Customers requesting for a refund/return must do so within three (3) days from the date of purchase in the Orignal Invoice and a 20% cancellation fee will be imposed from the purchase price. Requests after three (3) days will not be entertained. Neolee Rehab Supply reserves the right to reject the item for return and refund if it has already been delivered and used by the customers.
2. Customers are eligible to a full refund (minus outstanding fees i.e bank charges, transaction fees) if the request is made on the same day before working hours are over (10am – 8pm) and if the item have not been set up or shipped out.
3. Items returned must be brought in by the customers ten (10) days from the date of delivery completion. If customers request for a pick up from Neolee Rehab Supply, a pick-up fee of RM150.00 will be imposed for within Klang Valley pick up and RM300.00 for neighboring states pick up.
4. Items returned must be in its original condition (clean, undamaged, unscratched, and unmarked) along with all accessories received with it. Neolee Rehab Supply reserves the right to reject the returned item if the conditions are not met and no refund or exchange will be allowed.
5. Items that requires contact with bodily fluids are strictly not eligible to be returned, refunded or exchanged for hygiene purposes such as suction machines, nebulizers, CPR training manikins, prosthesis, commode chairs, commode wheelchairs. and shower chairs.
6. Refund payments will only be approved if the conditions are met and will be made via bank transfer within ten (10) working days to the purchaser’s bank account.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
Neolee Rehab Supply Sdn Bhd
No 11, Jalan 6 / 118C,
Desa Tun Razak Industrial Park,
56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur,
Please contact us at email@example.com or 03-2856 7144 / 012-703 2336 if you have any questions or doubts.